This training program is specifically designed for nonprofit professionals who engage with corporate partners. Participants will learn and practice essential skills and techniques required to advance relationships with corporations from the early stages of prospecting to cultivating, proposing, closing, and stewarding.
- Identifying the right people at the right companies.
- Getting appointments whether from prior contact, referrals, or direct outreach.
- Conversations that deepen relationships. Enrolling corporate prospects in possibilities.
- Moving the conversation from possibility to reality (description of program, timeline, contract/proposal).
- Keeping in touch with prospects.
- Conversations during and after the project. Getting feedback, and enrollment for the next cycle.
- How to keep track of everything in an online CRM system.
- Develop a solid understanding of Corporate Relations principles.
- Learn and practice fundamental relationship building techniques.
- Improve results by developing a more disciplined approach.
- Integrate essential prospecting and engagement skills to maximize possibilities.
- Build a comprehensive approach to managing and tracking interactions.
Format: This is a self-paced, 6-week online course. Each week participants engage with audio-video lessons coupled with reading materials and exercises to get out of theory and into practice.