Interpersonal relationships are complex. Managing relationships may well be the single most important challenge that fundraisers face today.
Using the powerful SDI® (Strength Deployment Inventory) tool, leaders and their teams learn how motivation and values influence behavior. By understanding WHY we and other people behave as we do, we can all learn how to influence people who think, behave and communicate differently from us.
SDI Workshop Benefits
1. Helps you raise more money – the workshop can provide insights that strengthen relationships with donors – thereby raising more money for your organization.
2. Strengthens your team – the workshop improves communication and strengthens team dynamics. Bringing greater understanding of team culture not only builds the team, it also reduces interpersonal conflict within the team.
- Discovering how motivation and values influence behavior
- Gaining insight into donor preferences, motivation, and values
- Making more effective choices
- Learning ways to anticipate, prevent and manage conflict situations
- Capturing relationship-building techniques to apply immediately
The workshop includes:
- Facilitation of a fully customized SDI workshop.
- Conference call prior to the event to understand the client’s desired outcomes and learning objectives.
- One-hour follow-up phone or video conference with the team to check in on the implementation of their learnings.