This training program is specifically designed for nonprofit professionals who are interested in finding new donors for their nonprofit organization. Participants will learn and practice essential skills and techniques required to advance relationships from the early stages of prospecting to cultivating, proposing, closing, and stewarding.
- Identifying prospects on LinkedIn.
- Getting appointments.
- Conversations that deepen relationships. Enrolling prospects in possibilities.
- Moving the conversation from possibility to reality.
- Keeping in touch with prospects.
- How to keep track of everything.
- Develop a solid understanding of prospecting principles using Linked and email.
- Learn and practice fundamental relationship building techniques.
- Improve results by developing a more disciplined approach.
- Integrate essential prospecting and engagement skills to maximize possibilities.
- Build a comprehensive approach to managing and tracking interactions.
Format: This is a self-paced online tutorial. Each module consists of audio and video lessons coupled with reading materials and exercises to get out of theory and into practice.